If you want to positively impact your local community, investing in a kid’s education franchise like Maple Bear Early Learning Center can be a great way! The key is researching your options and finding one that aligns with your goals, values, and lifestyle.
HOW TO EVALUATE A KIDS EDUCATION FRANCHISE
When considering investing in a kid’s education franchise, it’s important to compare and contrast all the available opportunities. Some things to consider when evaluating a kid’s education franchise are:
- Age Range – What age range does the kid’s school franchise serve?
- Quality of Education – Perform some research to find out the details about the quality of education the opportunity provides. Has the brand won any excellence awards?
- Reputation – Evaluate the reputation of the kid’s education franchise brand. What do other franchisees say about the support they receive?
- Teacher-to-Student Ratio – Often, performance and the quality of education are directly related to the teacher-to-student ratio. Ideally, you want a low teacher-to-student ratio so that each child gets the individual attention they deserve.
- A Solid Franchise Model – Is the franchising model solid and easily duplicatable? What does the brand offer for startup help and ongoing support?
- Growth Potential – Is the brand growing and expanding despite a difficult economic climate?
THE BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN A KIDS SCHOOL FRANCHISE
Along with investing in the education of little ones, owning a kid’s school franchise also benefits you and your community in impactful ways such as:
- Improving the quality of early education.
- Making top-notch learning affordable.
- Providing a safe, secure, stimulating environment for early learners.
- Offering rewarding growth opportunities to exceptional teachers and administrators who want to be a part of something better.
- Work in an environment that offers measurable outcomes to witness each child’s progress in real-time.
- Help parents and children achieve their educational goals.
- There is a high demand for early childhood education across the globe. Early education is a growth-oriented industry expanding rapidly.
COMPARING KIDS EDUCATION FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
When evaluating a kid’s education franchise opportunity, you must factor in the investment, brand quality, reputation, and support options.
For example, a Maple Bear early education franchise investment looks like this:
An initial franchise fee of $55,000 (there is a 20% discount for vets).
You can also expect your total investment to be between $690,000 and $1,900,000.
Investing in an early learning center franchise doesn’t require an educational background. You only need a love of learning and passion for the brand.
WHAT SETS MAPLE BEAR EARLY LEARNING CENTERS APART
Maple Bear is one of the fastest-growing international early-learning brands in the world. We have more than 550 schools in 30+ countries globally, and we offer unmatched high-quality bilingual education based on Canadian methodology.
Investing in a kid’s education franchise is an opportunity to improve early education and impact your community. Some of the things that set Maple Bear apart are:
- Low teacher-to-student ratios give each student the one-on-one time they need to excel.
- We strive to meet and exceed parents’ expectations regardless of the culture or country.
- We conform to all local, state, and federal education regulations.
- Our reputation for world-class bilingual education comes from our Canadian methodology and commitment to excellence.
- In addition, we offer a proven business model that allows owners to get up and running quickly and operate efficiently with ongoing support.
Maple Bear cares deeply about our students, parents, faculty, and franchisees. We provide high-quality, affordable early learning education for infants, toddlers, and children up to six years.
We strive to meet or exceed parents’ expectations and all local education regulations. We do this through the Canadian methodology for education and best practices combined with dedicated, hard-working, caring educators. We also provide an immersive bilingual language program, including a robust Spanish language program in the U.S. Other languages may be integrated into our programs based on the local ethnic community.
Maple Bear also offers Bear Care, an infant care and early learning program for infants from 6 weeks to 24 months old.
We encourage each child within our kids education franchise to explore, play, discover, and learn in various ways on their schedule. We guide children to learn based on their own abilities, interests, and emerging skills.
THE MAPLE BEAR FRANCHISE DIFFERENCE
Maple Bear Learning Center provides franchise owners with administrative, operational, and marketing support throughout the entire process. We aim to build the most robust foundation possible when opening a new school.
Despite the challenging economic climate and disruptions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, Maple Bear continues to grow. Maple Bear added 60 new franchises to its network in 2022 and expanded its global presence from 20 to 30 countries.
During the pandemic, our kids education franchise pivoted quickly to respond to the challenges and provided excellent virtual learning experiences for our students.
We have more than 200 faculty members that ensure we stay up to date with the latest research and improvements made to Canadian education standards. Additionally, every Maple Bear school undergoes an annual inspection to ensure optimal performance. This process evaluates everything from safety equipment and building facilities to classroom performance, allowing us to deliver the best high-quality, affordable education possible.
Discover a world of opportunities with Maple Bear USA’s Preschool Franchise! Join us in providing quality early childhood education that celebrates diversity and inclusivity. Be a part of our global mission to prepare students for a successful future while fostering a passion for lifelong learning.