We don’t like to brag, but we kind of love talking up our business. Are we a spectacular food concept? Yes. Is the QSR industry growing leaps and bounds? Yes. Is Dank Burrito part of the QSR industry? Most definitely. Are you looking in the QSR industry for a franchise opportunity? You should be.
FASTEST GROWING FOOD FRANCHISES IN THE U.S. NUMBERS LOOK LIKE
- The final numbers aren’t in yet, but the QSR market size in the U.S. was projected to make $331 billion in revenue in 2022 (that’s a ton of dough)
- The fast-food/QSR industry is projected to grow more than 5% annually for at least the next five years (steady as a rock)
CONSUMER BEHAVIOR DRIVES WHAT MAKES A FASTEST GROWING FOOD FRANCHISE
These numbers make sense when you think of consumer behavior, which totally includes our Dank Nation that we know and love. We have told you before that the average person in the U.S. spends 10% of their income on fast food, and that 85 million Americans eat fast food each day – to the tune of 4.5 billion tacos.
And the kicker? There are 14 to 16 billion burritos sold across the globe in any given year.
HOW ATTITUDE DETERMINES WHICH BRANDS ARE THE FASTEST GROWING FOOD FRANCHISES
Alright, we’re about to get a little heady here, but there’s an important point to be made, so stick with us for a minute and keep reading. For sure, consumer behavior has a major impact on industries like ours, and many others as well. But there is a sub-segment of consumer behavior that is the Dankest thing we have ever learned about. It’s called attitude research, and a bunch of scientists study it as part of a cognitive approach to consumer behavior. I know, I know…hang tight because this is cool.
We get that our attitude toward something moves us to take a certain action. Like, if you aren’t a Dead Head you aren’t going to sell your car to be able to afford tickets to a Dead Head Revival Music Festival Weekend across the country. BUT…there is more to it than that, especially when it comes to FOOD.
Our consumers eat at Dank Burrito because their attitude toward Dank is:
- The food is delish
- The space is dope
- We slay at serving fresh-to-death/high quality ingredients
But what drives us even more is our attitude toward what other people think about what, where, and why we are eating at a certain place. Let’s spell it out. Part of the reason we have a Dank Nation is because consumers care about what other people think of their choices. It kind of contributes to a sense of belonging. This is the epitome of our DANK NATION.
Our Danksters have attitude — literally — down to a science!
They come to us of course, because the food rocks, but also because it is cool to be a part of something bigger, to be recognized and identified for being part of something bigger. Dude – we’ve got shirts for that!
MORE REASONS WHY THE QSR INDUSTRY IS ROCKIN’
We humans are trippy, right? We behave in all kinds of ways for all kinds of reasons. But when it comes to eating and food, we keep evolving. So, in addition to attitude, consumers want:
- Convenience — consumers want to get in and out quickly with simplified operations
- Fresh, healthier ingredients that are also delicious (did someone say, “Flavor bomb?”)
- They like concepts with a digital game like online ordering and other expanding ordering options
- They care about where their ingredients come from – this is especially big with
DANK BURRITO HAS ALL THAT AND MORE
We don’t have to tell you that Dank Burrito is hitting all the marks on consumer behavior, right? That we are smack in the middle of what makes afastest growing food franchise fast, and growing.
YOU SHOULD CHECK US OUT
We are seriously lovin’ the Dank lives we have created for ourselves and others with our Dank Burrito Franchise Opportunity. If you are looking for a QSR franchise opportunity, consider the following:
- Reasonably low initial investment, especially compared to other brands
- Super experienced leadership you can rely on – we know what we’re doing
- A brand with an attitude that everyone loves – no officially back by science (see above)
- Chef-level innovation – our Dank menu doesn’t make itself
- Multiple revenue streams because, why not?
- A seriously effective training program – you’re gonna feel good about your abilities!
- Initial and ongoing support because that’s how we roll
Look, we know we already have it going on as far as our food, our following, and our franchise program. But consumer behavior is as real as it gets, and it’s getting even better for Dank Burrito because our consumers love us – and they’ll love you too if you join us (man, we almost sound sappy).