If you are considering buying a cooking school franchise, The Real Food Academy is an excellent choice. According to IBISWorld, the US cooking classes industry’s market size was $2.1 billion as of 2023. By investing in The Real Food Academy franchise, you will join a business committed to promoting healthy eating habits and providing a fun and engaging experience for its customers. If you want a piece of this billion-dollar pie, look no further than The Real Food Academy’s franchise offering.
The Real Food Academy is on a mission to help people of all ages improve their personal health and the planet’s health. This movement has gained traction in recent years as more people have become aware of the health and environmental benefits of clean eating.
Most cooking class franchises only cater to building skills in the kitchen. The Real Food Academy goes beyond the whisk and roux to educate children on what healthy eating means, why it matters, and how to make it taste good in any kitchen.
Our Story-Humble Beginnings
The best stories often start in the kitchen. That’s where The Real Food Academy founder and chef Maria Cummins got her inspiration. She started leading cooking classes in an after-school program at a local Montessori school. Word spread quickly, motivating Maria to add birthday parties, school field trips, and more.
Maria opened the doors to the first kids’ baking classes called Cooking With Kids Miami in 2008. She held classes for kids and soon expanded her business with programs for adults and corporate groups.
Demand surpassed capacity in Maria’s small kitchen. Within a few years, Maria and her husband, Arthur, renovated leased space in Miami’s Upper East Side neighborhood, where they opened The Real Food Academy in 2018.
Now, Maria and Arthur are focused on expanding their brand with kids’ cooking school franchise locations in neighborhoods throughout Florida and beyond.
The Industry Statistics Say It All
1. Children’s Birthday Parties are BIG Business.
One of The Real Food Academy’s services is children’s birthday parties. As parents increasingly look into innovative and unique ways to celebrate their child’s special day, birthday parties have grown into a $25 billion industry. A report from Kidcreate Studio estimates that the average parent spends about $500 on their child’s first birthday party and even more on subsequent ones. Additionally, the report notes that the potential for birthday party business opportunities is enormous, given that there are millions of children in the US and many parents are willing to spend money on their children’s celebrations.
2. Kids And Cooking Go Naturally Together.
According to a study published in the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior, kids watching cooking shows featuring healthy foods are 2.7 times more likely to make healthy food choices than watching episodes featuring unhealthy foods. Another report from Psychology Today also supports this finding, stating that children who watched cooking shows featuring healthy foods were likelier to make healthy food choices.
Therefore, there is strong evidence to prove that cooking classes for children featuring healthy foods can positively impact children’s food choices and hence, is a big untapped niche. Buying a Real Food Academy franchise puts you at the forefront of the fast-growing health, wellness, and sustainability industries.Cooking classes appeal to all ages, from toddlers to tweeners and teens to Boomers and beyond. The Real Food Academy Franchise caters to these markets with various programs for children, teens, and adults.
Let’s look at why buying a Real Food Academy franchise is a great investment in your future and the planet
Starting and growing a children’s cooking school business alone can be challenging and unnecessary. With a Real Food Academy Franchise, you will benefit from:
1. Established Brand and Business Model: Buying our franchise gives you access to an established brand name, reputation, and a proven business model. The Real Food Academy has already built a presence and customer base, which will provide a head start in attracting customers to your location.
2. Training and Support: We provide franchisees with initial training and ongoing support. The Real Food Academy offers training programs that cover cooking techniques, curriculum development, marketing strategies, and all operational aspects of running a kids cooking school franchise. This support is invaluable, especially if you are new to the industry.
3. Exclusive Territory: We will grant you an exclusive territory limiting competition from other franchisees.
4. Marketing and Advertising: We have created a multitude of marketing strategies and advertising campaigns in place to promote your location and attract customers. As a franchisee, you will also have access to marketing materials, social media campaigns, and national advertising initiatives.
5. Shared Resources and Buying Power: Franchise systems can leverage their collective buying power to negotiate better deals with suppliers. We have a trusted support system of suppliers that will help you build and run your business. These result in cost savings for franchisees when purchasing equipment, ingredients, or other necessary supplies for the business.
Here’s What It Takes To Become Part Of The Real Food Academy Franchise Family
– A dedication to changing eating habits and enriching the next generation’s lives.
– A passion and talent for creating unforgettable learning experiences for children and adults.
– The mindset of a lifelong learner who welcomes training and ongoing support.
– Interest in expanding a brand on a mission to shake up one of the biggest industries in the U.S.
At The Real Food Academy, the focus is on good times, good tastes, and good eating habits. The franchise’s philosophy is “We don’t change the dish; we change the ingredients!” This means that little chefs can cook what they enjoy while using healthy, all-natural substitutes that are better for them and taste better too.If you want to learn more about franchise opportunities in your area, visit our website or contact us at (786) 395-0355.